Oct 02,2012
Oct 02,2012
I have dealt with Tracey on two occasions, once last year to find a property and once last week to upgrade to a house from a flat On both occasions Tracey has been the epitome of friendliness and kindness. She made myself and my fiance feel as if nothing was too much trouble, she was efficient, proactive, helpful and went out of her way to help us. Moving home is so stressful, especially when there is paperwork to collate and references to retrieve but Tracey made the whole process so much easier and smoother. On the first occasion I met Tracey I was 7 months pregnant and she really reduced my stress levels at this time! Only last week Tracey helped us move to a lovely house. Her service is personal, she makes you feel like friends and she gets things done quicker than it seems possible to do so!!! We cannot thank Tracey enough for her help and would not hesitate to recommend Spencers to anyone who needed their service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton