Nov 13,2009
Nov 13,2009
If you are a Landlord, do not go near this agent. They are trouble from start to finish. They promise the sun, moon and stars but as soon as they have your money, they don't return your calls, you don't have an account manager as your account is transferred up the country somewhere and you can never get through to them, the office you originally leased your premises through don't want to know you - the list goes on...

I have had nightmares with Ludlow Thompson - and one of the reasons I went with them in the first place is because they were the first agent to find tenants. They said they had vetted the tenants and got references, guarantees etc. etc. but you should see the state of my property. It is absolutely wrecked, has never been cleaned since the tenants moved in, Ludlow didn't give a damn about the property once they had my money.

Another major problem with them is that they never chased the rent therefore it was always 2 - 3 weeks late - even though I paid for this service. Everything you ask from Ludlow is an extra charge. I would not recommend any landlord to go near this agency. Once they have their money - they don't care.
By: dee
Dec 20, 2012
I agree with Unhappy Customer since I had a very similar bad experience in 2012. My rating: Zero stars.
By: vivi
Jan 01, 2010
I tried to contact the manager in Dock Street branch Chris Dean, his email is chrisd@ludlowthompson.com, but got no reply at all.
By: Ludlow Thompson Customer Services
Nov 23, 2009
Thank you for posting your review of us and we are sorry that you seem to have had such a poor experience. If you can contact customerservices@ludlowthompson.com we can look into details of your situation.

We do care about the service we offer and try to ensure landlords and tenants have a good tenancy. We cannot guarantee the behaviour of tenants when they are in a property, nor indeed the otherway around, even when references are in place.

The vast majority of tenancies carry on without incidence but we do have measures & services such as a rent warrantee and legal expenses inurance in place if they are required to keep disruption to a minimum.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting