Oct 02,2012
Oct 02,2012
I wrote a review some time ago complaining about the service we got from Greene & Co - a long wait for keys, a mix-up over payments and repairs to the property etc. Having written that review and moaned at Greene & Co themselves, I have to say, they have done their utmost to make amends. The issue of the keys was sorted out, and we were even offered a slap-up meal out to compensate for the problems we\'d had in the first few weeks.

Moving house is a painful experience in most cases - I believe some of the reviews here that their dealings with their estate agents were smooth and easy-going, but let\'s face it, most of the time they\'re not. Our experience at first with Greene & Co wasn\'t the best, but I put it down to mixed messages and misunderstandings on both sides. However I have to say they really went out of their way to put things right, and I\'d be more than happy to go back to them now with any questions or queries. It\'s refreshing too to find agents that are prepared to say they messed up and are willing to make amends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greene & Co Crouchend! To leave a new review of Greene & Co Crouchend, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greene & Co Crouchend