Oct 02,2012
Oct 02,2012
I researched properties in the area over the internet, and then phoned to make appointments. A viewing was arranged promptly and I was met at the property by Karen. On time, smartly dressed, well acquainted with the property she was showing me and able to answer all questions I put. I decided on the spot that I wanted the property, and went back to Bradleys office after the viewing. Debbie talked me through the process of being accepted as a tenant - I was made a cup of tea and basically looked after really well. Follow up details were prompt and thorough and all delivered with a smile.

I rented through Bradleys in Budleigh Salterton before this move, and they too went the extra mile to make their clients feel well cared for.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Oct 02, 2012
Thank you for your review of the excellent service you received from not only the Saltash team but previously at Budleigh Salterton as well. It is pleasing to read that the staff at Bradleys look after their clients and go the extra mile when needed and exceed customers' expectations.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Saltash! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Saltash, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Saltash