Oct 02,2012
Oct 02,2012
We bought our residential investment property in Chichester through Cubitt & West five years ago, and they have managed the property ever since.

The lettings service has greatly improved since the arrival of Ryan and Corri in the Chichester office.

Once our previous tenants moved out, I was impressed by how the lettings team kept me informed of their progress to re-let the property. A site meeting was arranged promptly by the lettings agent to assess the condition of the property. I was invited to attend, together with the cleaning company. A schedule of work was drawn up and priced. The agent ensured the cleaning company did what it said it would do, within the time and budget agreed. On completion of the work a second meeting was arranged by the agent and myself to review the refurbished property and agree a marketing strategy. The agent demonstrated a good understanding of the letting process and the local market. The agent then found a new tenant promptly, who was suitable for the property. The referencing of the new tenant was undertaken in a proficient manner. The paperwork was thorough. The property has now been re-let quickly.

I can strongly recommend using Ryan and Corri at Cubitt & West in Chichester. The Landlord's rent and legal protection insurance scheme arranged by Cubit & West has also performed well- and we would highly commend this professional service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 12! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 12, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office 12