Oct 02,2012
Oct 02,2012
Choices have provided me with excellent service ... here are just a few of the things that they have helped me with:
Adam assisted me in finding a suitable property, within my budget and criteria in terms of area in other words he LISTENED - something which I did not experience with other agents. He was punctual, professional and friendly and knowledgeable about the property and surrounds.
When I had a few minor problems that needed to be sorted out, the team including Lisa and Adam, assisted and were really helpful, and the problems were sorted with minimal delays.
The entire letting team has been friendly and helpful whenever I have a query or suggestion, and are great to deal with on a one on one level in the office environment. I like the fact that they are good communicators - skills sadly lacking in many areas these days. AND if they dont have an answer they proactively get one - without being chased.
As with any business little things can crop up, but when they are dealt with so efficiently and by a team that cares it makes all the difference - I would recommend Choices again, and heaven forbid I ever need/want to move my first CHOICE would be to stay with CHOICES!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Crawley! To leave a new review of Choices Crawley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Crawley