Oct 01,2012
Oct 01,2012
My partner and I had been looking for a one bed flat for sometime using private agents, however we were having no luck and decided to go through an agency. We went to Bairstow Eves believing that because it is a nationwide company we would receive excellent customer service. This however, was not the case. We are both nineteen so I think this may be why we were treated with so much disrespect. However, we both work full time and my partner also attend University so it is not like we are typical teenage layabouts that milk the Government for benefits. It took me three times to get a viewing. And that was not on the flat we wished to view. We received no feedback on the ones I had enquired about. I should have left it at that. However we proceeded to look at the flats we were offered and decided to go ahead and rent one. Since then the communication between myself and the company has been non existent unless I call them, and even then it has been very difficult to get any solid answers. Our £150 holding deposit was put on a different apartment to the one that had been agreed and they have last minute told us we cannot move in on the date that was agreed because the landlord has not filled in the correct paperwork to say that the flats meet health and safety standards. With hindsight I would have not gone with Bairstow Eves (Skegness). I hope this review was helpful.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Branch! To leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bairstow Eves Branch