Oct 01,2012
Oct 01,2012
Simon and Frank were excellent start to finish. Firstly they offered a very competitive rate and made the usual promise of selling my property quickly. However, on this occasion they did! Within 1 week we had an offer later that date after a few details we had accepted the offer! Unbelievably quick!

Then on to the post sale - we weren\'t then just left Bridges/Simon/Frank helped process the sale through and get a completion date sorted as quick as possible. Any thing that needed chasing they chased, any details that needed finalising they finalised, any person needing contacting they contacted. Simply brilliant. All in all a good bunch of people to deal with on a business and personal level! I often find people are quick to spread negative feedback but not positive. On this occasion I will go out of my way to make sure I spread this positive experience. Starting with this review! A*!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Farnborough! To leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Farnborough, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridges Estate Agents Farnborough