“Long Term Letting...”

Mar 04,2019
By: 'Chris Garden'
Mar 04,2019
I have let my property in Edinburgh through At Home in Edinburgh for approximately four years. Throughout this time, I have been delighted with the level of service I have received. Rick McCann has been my primary contact, but Vicky Cox and others have also helped.

At the outset, AHIE provided me with clear and thorough advice regarding the regulatory requirements for letting a property, and took the stress out of the process by organising the various work and tests which were required.

They found tenants very quickly, and where tenants have left, there have been only very short vacant periods. AHIE have also provided advice as to works that are required, and organised a redecoration during a vacant period with only minimal input required from myself.

They make arrangements to resolve small issues themselves, and contact me in relation to larger issues which may require approval.

They have also been available when required, and have dealt with any issues which have arisen very quickly. I have found the people at AHIE friendly and personable.

Overall, I would thoroughly recommend AHIE for long term letting, and intend to continue using them.
I have found the level of fees to be entirely reasonable given the level of service provided.

At Home In Edinburgh