“Excellent service...”

Mar 02,2019
Laura
Rob
By: 'Use these with confidence'
Mar 02,2019
I have only praise for the way my sale was handled and the bonus is I got the sale price I was advised I would achieve. There were a few minor hiccups but these were dealt with professionally. The sale took slightly longer than expected but this was due to the time of year I put the property up for sale. I was kept informed of any viewings well in advance by text which was really useful. I actually bought the house I was selling via the same branch so I have experienced this teams work as a seller and a buyer on both occasions they were superb. They were also very helpful when I was purchasing the property by given me advice on how to deal with a letting agent who was being unreasonable with demands they were making on the rented property I was vacating. I would recommend Carr and Hume to anyone.
Given timescales and the number of potential purchasers who viewed the property I am more than happy with the fee's charged.

Carr & Hume