Sep 30,2012
Adam Pinfield
Sep 30,2012
As a \'novice\' (despite my advanced years!) in house-selling, I was immediately confident in Adrian\'s advice and understanding, on his initial visit for a valuation and in his replies to my queries as to how I might best market my house. Following our agreement that I wished to sell "as soon as possible", I was further impressed to find the \'For Sale\' sign already in place when I returned from work the following day - and then advice on the phone later in the week (with daily updates) to confirm a turnout of some eleven viewers booked in for the weekend, many even before the photo-shoot on the Friday- and totally bowled over by an offer on my house by the Saturday.

After a subsequent hiccup with my original buyers, Bourne quickly responded to my request to re-market my house - it took seven days this time (another 14 viewers booked in during the week) for me to secure an offer and the buyers\' requirements, to and fro communication between myself and them etc. were dealt with in the space of one morning.

Along the way, Bourne have kept me regularly informed by phone of the progress with my sale and made me feel I was their only client! Despite my successful completion last week, I\'m really going to miss Adrian\'s cheery phone calls and friendly conversation.

All in all, I can\'t reccommend Bourne more highly in terms of professionalism, dynamics and courtesy, along with a personally tailored service. I would also reccommend them to anyone who wants to sell a rather tatty house very quickly!

Bourne Estate Agents