Sep 30,2012
Sep 30,2012
We used Choices as our letting agents for the property 40 Avondale Close, Horley RH6 8BN, for three and half years.

In May 2012 we decided to put the property on the market with Cubitt & West Estate Agents and had a buyer within 24 hours. We gave two months notice to our tenants on 1 June 2012 who left the property on 30 June 2012.

On 1 July 2012 I visited Choices office in Horley and spoke to Emma and to collect the keys to the property. I mentioned that Choices had taken 6 months management fees on 1 June and would it be possible to have a part refund. She said that she would look into this.

After several phone calls and emails to the office in Horley, I was eventually told that Emma had left the company.
The matter was then taken up by Esme.

I would like to thank Esme for all her efforts in sorting this matter out and for also getting us a part refund.
She was extremely helpful and polite and it was a pleasure to talk to her.

I am sure she will be a valued member of staff for you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Horley! To leave a new review of Choices Horley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Horley