Sep 30,2012
Sep 30,2012
I have had the most protracted house sale on record. I have been treated shabbily, and my stress levels have been elevated, as a result. This has largely due to my severely limited communication with Bridgfords. Limited, as I contacted them: rather than them keeping me in the loop. Plus, they incorrectly sent me correspondence related to conveyancing, which has delayed the sale, even further. They have taken ineptitude to new levels. After a short time, I had low expectations of Bridgfords; and they always managed to exceed them. I am not surprised that estate agents have so many complaints. If I ever buy another property, I will certainly remember my experience with Bridgfords. Would have been better off, doing it myself. Next stop: the ombudsman - then the legal system.
By: invester
Dec 11, 2013
I found them really usefull they sold my house in10 days and were really helpful

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridgfords Branch! To leave a new review of Bridgfords Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridgfords Branch