Sep 30,2012
Sep 30,2012
Myself and my partner used Azure Property solutions (Now called Dovetail Properties) at the end of July 2012, we moved into the property they administered on August 1st, from the start we had no input when the shower started to leak, we were told to "contact the landlord", which we were then told by this "landlord" to contact the agent, we went to ask the agent for help, my partner was racially abused by the Managing Director Sarah Dedakis, we warned them that we would take it to the Citizens Advice due to us finding out that they had "signed" the tenancy contract with one of their own staff (Joh Sutton) and were met with a condescending laugh from Ms. Dedakis regarding the legal action we attempted to pursue, within 2 weeks we were made homeless because of the various problems and the physical intimidation by Azure, myself and my partner were threatened to leave by somebody who waited outside our flat door, we involved the local police, who "dropped the case" with no reason, there are too many things awry with this "company", please for anyone out there wishing to move to Bath, DO NOT USE AZURE/DOVETAIL PROPERTIES.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Azure Property Solutions Office 1! To leave a new review of Azure Property Solutions Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Azure Property Solutions Office 1