Sep 30,2012
Sep 30,2012
I cannot stress strongly enough how poor our experience with this company was. During the tenancy we had a number of serious issues with the property, and despite many phone calls and emails to both Nicola (and eventually Karen) they were not resolved (and in most cases we were not even contacted back). We went through the official complaints procedure but had no luck. These guys know the law and they know how to exploit the loopholes to their advantage and at the complete disadvantage of the tenant. When we came to move out of the property hollandale Kane tried to charge us for a number of things that were not mentioned in the contract or the inventory. Thankfully my brother in law is a lawyer and so we were, after much argument, able to resolve the situation. Honestly do not use this company. I have never in my life experienced such awful customer service and incompetence.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hollandale Kane Office 1! To leave a new review of Hollandale Kane Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hollandale Kane Office 1