Sep 29,2012
Sep 29,2012
Having first put my flat on the market with another agent, Simon contacted me regularly to see how the sale was going, he had my details as he had valued my flat and even though I didn't sign up with him he kept in touch. However the other agent didn't deliver and after not having many viewings for about 3 months, I signed up with Townends Croydon and had an offer the first week! Simon, Nigel, Patrick and Shane provided a professional and consistent service from start to end and not only sold my flat for close to the asking price but also found me a home which they negotiated hard to get me the price I was looking for ¢â‚¬â€œ thank you Simon & Nigel. I am so pleased with the service I received and would like to thank Simon and his team for always making me feel like a valued client.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Croydon! To leave a new review of Townends Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Croydon