Sep 29,2012
Sep 29,2012
I was looking for a second letting agent as the one I had was finding it hard to get a tenant at the rent I wanted. Previously I had negotiated unusual arrangements with the original agent under which I handled the rent and deposit myself and paid the agent\'s fee monthly. I hoped to negotiate a similar arrangement with Mr Parkin. He would not agree but behaved very reasonably throughout and offered a discount from his standard fee. He promised that the financial arrangements would be handled promptly and accurately. I then dealt with Mr Ellis who kept in touch with me during the marketing of the property and quite quickly found a tenant, but at a lower rent than I had hoped for. He succeeded in the end in negotiating a higher rent with which I was satisfied. All the paperwork and finances were completed correctly. The tenant has just moved in and I am pleased with the outcome.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf