Sep 29,2012
Sep 29,2012
I just want people to know that when dealing with this estate agent, please be warned they will leave you high and dry. After accepting my offer on a new-build property, and instructing solicitors, the seller went back on his word and decided to not accept my original offer price. I withdrew and had to ask Jone Lang Laselle to refund my £1000 holding deposit. I had to chase them like mad and they were very unhelpful throughout. They help secure the price, but made sure they stepped well away when the seller changed his mind on the price agreed. The estate agents deliberately ignored me, avoided me and most importantly, did not apologise to me. Only when I asked for an official opology did they then \'reluctantly\' do that.

I warn anyone who wishes to uy new-builds through them. Avoid! They are so desperate to accept any offer they basically lie to the devoloper about the offer amount and hope that once conveyancing takes place it\'s not possible to go back. They will never admit it though, so please remember who they are representing. It\'s definitely not the buyers\\1

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Lang Lasalle Office 1! To leave a new review of Jones Lang Lasalle Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Lang Lasalle Office 1