Sep 29,2012
Sep 29,2012
I was due to move into a property days before my exams were to start, then unfortunately the private landlord which i got off gum tree had let the flat to someone else for a higher rent !! even after i had paid a deposit which was eventually given back after two long weeks!!. I called many agents in and around Shepherds Bush and the Fulham area to arrange some short notice viewings but had no luck, until i called and spoke to Mary at Nathan Andrews, who was very understanding and helpful, she organised some viewings on short notice for me over the weekend, and by Wednesday i had moved into a lovely studio flat in Shepherds Bush which i am currently renting. I have also found that the landlord also speaks very highly of their service that they provide to him. I am very grateful to her and the team at Nathan Andrews how all showed great level of care and understanding of my situation. PS I PASSED all my exams even though i did not fully get to revise . Thanks Mary again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Nathan Andrews Estates North Kensington! To leave a new review of Nathan Andrews Estates North Kensington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Nathan Andrews Estates North Kensington