Sep 29,2012
Sep 29,2012
Mr Donnelly completed the valuation on my property. He arrived on time and even took his shoes off when he went upstairs (his socks were clean!). His valuation was honest and fair, and I felt he had my best interests at heart when he talked about how to market the property. Streets Ahead were keen to market the property and really got going with arranging viewings as soon as I confirmed I wanted to go ahead. The sales staff were great at keeping me informed of what was happening and they did what they promised to do. I left keys with them and they were great and making themselves available for accompanied viewings, any time. Once I had accepted an offer on the property, Bonnie Pooley really supported us through the next stages. She really went the extra mile to keep the whole chain moving forward , although sometimes she was a little too keen to push things along (!). I am not sure we would got to completion without her - she kept everyone in the chain informed Bonnie was really the special touch that puts Streets Ahead apart from other agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch