Sep 28,2012
Robin Middleton
Cathy Nickels
Sep 28,2012
I have used Bradley more than once in the last thirteen years, both for selling and buying property. The last occasion was earlier this year (2012) when I bought my current property - a flat - through them. As always they provided an extemely professional, efficient and friendly service. Their knowledge of the property market place is excellent and the advice they give is reliable. In my most recent purchase the advice and support that Robin Middleton in particular gave me was amazing. I think Robin\'s greatest asset is that he is always so calm and reassuring which was very necessary in this case as my sale had to complete before my purchase was even half way through. In fact I came to rely on Robin getting information on the progress of my purchase as my solicitors seemed to have problems with this. Cathy and other members of the team were also very helpful, patient and supportive throughout the whole process. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this branch to anyone and should I find myself in need of an estate agent in the future I would definitely use them again.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Oct 02, 2012
Thank you for your kind words, it is always pleasing to read about returning customers that have been very happy with the service they have received on numerous occasions. I am glad that Robin and his team have continued to give an excellent service and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Make an Enquiry