Sep 28,2012
Sep 28,2012
Everything about our dealings with Dexters has been appalling. We are glad to be leaving. From when we first put the holding deposit down, when the woman who was dealing with us told us there wasn\'t actually a working shower in the property just as I was giving her my card details to put the deposit down, to their shoddy half-jobs when we needed something to be fixed, they are just awful.
There have been many problems with the flat, yet Dexters have always been rather dismissive.
And now, we are moving out because they are selling the property, and asked if they could come in to take photographs for their website. We said to wait one week, because we were in the process of moving out and there were boxes of stuff and rubbish everywhere. They agreed to wait until we had moved out, but I have just checked online and there are photographs of the flat, complete with some of our possessions on their website trying to sell the flat. They have been into the flat without our permission and I feel this is a huge breach of privacy and trust. We also hadn\'t cleaned the flat yet and there were piles of rubbish around that we were yet to through out. I cannot understand why they wouldn\'t wait.
We feel we have been treated like second class citizens throughout our year\'s tenancy and certainly won\'t be using Dexters again.
By: Louise
Oct 04, 2012

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Dexters. I am head of Customer Services here at Dexters and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters West Ealing Branch! To leave a new review of Dexters West Ealing Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters West Ealing Branch