Sep 28,2012
Sep 28,2012
"Terrible" is the only word that can describe their service.

Based on my experience, their aim is basically to take as much money as possible from their customers. They have a ridiculously high charge on the referencing, administration, check in, and tenancy agreement fee that in total cost over £500. As inexperienced as I am and as I am very desperate in finding a new place to live, they know that they have more power and that I do not have any choice but to use their service.

Moreover, one of their sales agent was even cheeky enough to ask for the payment WITHOUT having sent a copy of the tenancy contract and the invoice beforehand! Also, they never told us that the fees excluded VAT. All in all...they are dishonest people and you should NEVER do business with them! If you have no other choices and have decided to use their services, you should take note of everything they say or do because they make tons of excuses and make lies after lies.
They should take the reviews and complaints into consideration. As I can see...they have yet done so, otherwise there wouldn\'t have been continuous complaints and poor reviews on their products and services.
By: Countrywide Customer Care Team
Jan 20, 2015
Dear Customer,

It's really regrettable that you had a poor experience with this branch. It's clear that you did not feel they communicated upfront or clearly with you and that is not an approach to business which we endorse. At Mann Lettings in Lewisham we have made huge strides to improve the customer experience and the branch is run by a new manager, he views the customer experience as a priority. If you wish to share more about your experience we value your contribution as this helps us to improve. Thank you.

Countrywide Customer Care Team - 0208 650 9566

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mann Lewisham! To leave a new review of Mann Lewisham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mann Lewisham