Sep 28,2012
Sep 28,2012
Whitegates Dewsbury provided an excellent service which secured a sale on my property. After receiving poor service from two other agents I turned to Whitegates and they provided me with a professional customer service - Sarah in particular is extremely helpful and courteous in her approach and provided regular updates on my sale. My property was presented well, actively promoted and enquiries were turned into viewings. I would recommend the team at Whitegates Dewsbury to anybody looking to sell their property in the local area - a pleasure to deal with!
By: Sarah
Oct 04, 2012
Many thanks Andrew for your extremely kind comments and so glad we have provided a good & professional service for you and taken some of the stress out of selling your property for you. Once again many thanks and pass on the good word!!!!. Sarah.
By: Whitegates Dewsbury
Oct 03, 2012
Many thanks for your kind comments Andrew. Regards Sarah

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 9