Sep 28,2012
Sep 28,2012
I recently contacted the Stratford branch of Outllook property services with a view to renting an apartment in Stratford through them. Being very busy at work (literally back to back meetings during the day) I perused the Outlook website and emailed them with a list of four prospective properties and a number of short, easily answerable questions relating to them (whether the property had a car parking space for example). I stated that I was working to a very tight schedule and required a response by the end of the week, giving them three full days to provide these simple answers. Having not even received an acknowledgement of my request on Wednesday, I contacted them again on Thursday, just asking for some form of acknowledgement - again nothing. I sent them a final reminder on Friday morning, again reiterating the urgency of my requests, and just asking for even an acknowledgement, giving them a deadline of 5pm. Needless to say (you may have guessed by now), no reply at all.

I find it startling in the current economic client that a business can disregard potential customers in such a way, and I will definitely be taking my business else where - indeed, I have now arranged three viewings for this weekend with another agent (in blocks where Outlook have properties on their books). As an aside, the reason I am in such a rush is because my company is relocating to the area and we as staff need to find properties as soon as possible. I know a large number of colleagues who will be in a similar position to me and will definitely be recommending they stay away from Outlook.

All in all a very disappointing experience.
Respond to prospective clients! This is a huge missed opportunity as had I had a good experience I would have recommended Outlook to numerous colleagues and this could have been a very profitable venture for them. Given the poor service received, a rival agent will now be getting all of this business. There needs to be someone reviewing these emails and getting back to clients - you will win a lot more business this way. Very disappointing.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Stratford