Sep 28,2012
Sep 28,2012
I have just found out the house im buying has exchanged with another buyer. I have lost all of my fees, searches valuation and solicitors fees so far. The long and the short of it was they did not tell me another buyer had an offer accepted and were proceeding to exchange behind our back, i only found out when a voicemail was left on my phone. Shocked isn\'t the word!

Pushed by the vendors to do so or not (excuses excuses) this is gazumping. Other estate agents do not \'show\' properties under offer to other buyers, this one does. Such a pity to be treated like this and although apologetic on the phone, ultimately they just care they get their fee.

I would have like to been kept informed, and if i had been truthfully told i would not be writing this review.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of WJ Meade Estate Agents Office 5! To leave a new review of WJ Meade Estate Agents Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for WJ Meade Estate Agents Office 5