Sep 28,2012
Sep 28,2012
Having been tied to Romans over 5 months by their contract which I consider an unreasonable period, the first chance I got to escape (but not after arguing with them about what their contract meant), I contacted Bridges.

I spoke with Simon Kerry who came across as flexible, professional & realistic, unlike Romans who\'d unrealistically over-valued our property at the outset and possibly lost us sales opportunities in the initial 2-3 months when sale duty had been suspended for first time buyers.

With our property on the market less than 48 hours we received our first viewer and first and final offer. During the viewing I was very impressed with Simon\'s presentation.

Bridges\' communication and professionalism throughout the sale process was first class, from our experience I\'d have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone and would definately use them again if needed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents (Reading) Office 1! To leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents (Reading) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridges Estate Agents (Reading) Office 1

Bridges Estate Agents (Reading)

1 Church Road Reading