Sep 28,2012
Sep 28,2012
We engaged one of the much larger Estate Agents in Cheltenham but they failed to sell our house. I was not particularly dissatisfied with their service at the time as I was, to an extent, expecting the lack of professionalism which seems to be the norm in UK Estate Agency. What a pleasant surprise then when we put the property in the hands of Perry Bishop & Chambers. First of all they communicate! No, they don't just say that they communicate, they actually do! Difficult to believe if you have had much to do with the run of the mill estate agent I know but there it is! Then, when showing the property to prospective clients they actually sell pointing out the positives whilst dealing with any negatives. For the brief period that we had the property under joint agency Perry Bishop were achieving eight viewings for every one from their rival agency and, as a result of all this, they were successful in selling my property. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
By: Phillip Bishop
Dec 18, 2012
Dear Mr Bennett

Thank you so very much for taking the time and trouble to provide feedback on our company.
It is very much appreciated and I am delighted that your move went well , best wishes
Phillip Bishop
Residential Director - Perry Bishop and Chambers

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Perry Bishop and Chambers Cheltenham! To leave a new review of Perry Bishop and Chambers Cheltenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Perry Bishop and Chambers Cheltenham