Sep 28,2012
Sep 28,2012
one off Fee
£249 +vat
Order online or call 0845 434 6080

I called about this product in order to find out what I would be getting for my money and when where they would advertise... I did have other questions but did not get one answer
Kerry Only interested in getting my details would not answer my questions she was only interested in calling me back when I said I would like the information now not later, she said allright then and hung up

I called 04/09/2012 at 13:00 give or take a smidgen if they would like to check their call logs

thanks very much... for real customer service and showing your cards before I enlisted your services.
You could not pay me to go with a companu like this
If my questions had been answered maybe just one...
By: Frustrated buyer
Mar 13, 2014
I have recently purchased through MOEA with Kerry as my contact (despite Samuel saying she doesn't work there). It was an ordeal throughout with Kerry expecting me to know the full details of the purchasing & conveyancing process already. Also telephone answering staff were useless with one unable to even give me their address for passing to the building society. Many unreturned calls etc, etc.
By: Samuel Cook
Apr 04, 2013
Funny, that I'm the lead programmer for MOEA, know everyone that works for the company and Kerry isn't one of them. You may have missed a digit in the phone number. Sorry for the experience you had with another company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of My Online Estate Agent Office 1! To leave a new review of My Online Estate Agent Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for My Online Estate Agent Office 1