Sep 28,2012
Sep 28,2012
David guided us through all the steps for selling our house and kept us informed about all the things he was doing- who was doing what and when, when the surveyers would be coming etc. His handling of the whole process made life very easy for us, I expected it to be dreadful, but happily it was not. It was a well ordered transaction which went very well.
The staff were very friendly and when they said that someone would get back to us - THEY DID.
I would recommend them to anyone else looking to sell their property.
By: David Radcliffe
Sep 29, 2012
Hi Mr Oxley, thanks for your kind words, I am pleased we got there in the end!

I am really pleased you and your wife have found somewhere new to live so quickly. As I said previously in an email, I hope it all goes well, quickly and smoothly. Don't hesitate to contact me or the team if we can be any help in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge! To leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge