Sep 28,2012
Sep 28,2012
I would recommend Ray Jacobs if you are wishing to move to Mawsley village, he lives in the village and his enthusiasm and knowledge of the area is excellent.

I would also recommend Sophia who provides help in facilitating the sale and subsequent purchases.

I however am unable to say the same for our experience with Steve Curtis and Jon Summerly. Steve Curtis lacked enthusiasm and knowledge of the properties we viewed and the area they were in.

Both Steve and Jon had the inability to take ownership of our purchase and as a result caused frustrating miscommunications, and our time was often taken up calling/e-mailing for updates following false promises for the same.

In addition, Steve was found out to be misrepresenting the details of the status of the vendor. This subsequently resulted in a complaint being raised which was not resolved to our satisfaction. The fees I am paying are extortionate considering the poor service and lies upon lies we have received.

In light of our experience, we will not be using Horts in the future or recommending them to family and friends.
By: Tom
Oct 08, 2012
Adam, please speak to your partner in the Rugby branch who I spoke with in your absence. I do not wish to waste anymore time on the matter.
By: Adam Wellesley - Horts Director
Oct 02, 2012
Tom, I am really sorry to hear that your experience with two of our property consultants fell far short of our normal high standard. This is not what Horts is about and I take this feedback very seriously. Although you did not make me aware of your thoughts during the transaction I will be looking into the matter with some urgency now and reporting back to you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 1