“Safe guaranteed rent scheme for landlord...”

Feb 20,2019
Talal
By: 'Harvy'
Feb 20,2019
I currently live in USA and city lord manage my 2 bed apartment located in central London . One of my work colleague introduce me city lord and I am Very glad I meet them . I was scared what will happen if I don't live in uk and they may not able to manage eveything and any problem they might not be able to contact with me as there is time different between here and uk .
I was wrong they communicate with me time to time and managing my property very well and the teams are very good . I am under guaranteed rent and where I receive my rent always same time and any invoice outstanding they wait for my permission to deduct from rent . I am very happy with charge and service I receive that's why I always recommend City Lord to my family friends and I know people .

All the best guys