Sep 28,2012
Sep 28,2012
We dealt with the Taunton branch of Bradelys for the buying and selling of our recent moveTthe advice given by kai was very professional and realistic.We were kept well informed of every step along the process and nothing was to much trouble.As we were nearing the end of the sale there were the usual obstacles and frustrations that can occurr but I have to say that all the staff coped in positive and reassuring way.On two separate occasions I recall Kai and Jodi probably going over and above what would normally be expected ie late night and early viewings.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Oct 02, 2012
Thank you for your comments, I am pleased to read that the team at Taunton were able to assist you every step of the way and to exceed your expectations.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Taunton! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Taunton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Taunton