Sep 28,2012
Sep 28,2012
It was a good choice to go through LDB to find a property to rent. Having a whiteboard listing suitable properties in the office means unlike many other estate agents you know what properties are available and what isn\'t, so you don\'t have to just take the agents\' word for it. A definite positive.

The agent we dealt with was Jarryd Paul, who when taking us around disclosed to me this was only his third day on the job. Despite this, I felt Jarryd did a good job showing us around properties, he was courteous and I appreciated his honesty. Importantly, he helped us arrive on a decision between 2 properties and gave us good, honest advice on how to approach the bid which resulted us having a bid under the asking price accepted. Not a bad job for only his third day!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lets Do Business Office 1! To leave a new review of Lets Do Business Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lets Do Business Office 1