Sep 28,2012
Sep 28,2012
Townends did a great job marketing our house: Simon\'s valuation was fair, and he understood what we needed to achieve. The team at the branch - Nigel, Patrick and Shane - were all proactive and tenacious, generating way more viewings, in a worse sales climate, than our previous agent.

The team stuck with us when our first buyer pulled out, and found us a second.

I think that one of Townends\'s strengths might be that the company\'s the ideal size: previously we were with an agent owned by a national parent company, and were annoyed at being repeatedly asked to buy in to premium sales schemes (EG "The UK\'s biggest open house weekend"), which I suspect meant being a 2nd class customer if we didn\'t want to pay an extra £200 every few weeks. None of that with Townends, but enough presence in the area to get us plenty of viewings.

Thanks to Simon and all the team - I\'m typing this from our new home, feeling clever because I just worked out how to turn the immersion heater on. Success!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Croydon! To leave a new review of Townends Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Croydon