Sep 27,2012
Sep 27,2012
Couldn\'t organise the proverbial drinking session in a brewery. Arranged to view a property which was "immediately available" in Knutsford and for Meller Braggins staff to arrange viewing of another property in the village on the same day. Although well aware that I Iived over two hours away from the viewing location they didn\'t tell me that, despite days in which to do it, they had completely failed to arrange the second viewing. During viewing of the available property I was told that it wasn\'t immediately available now after all, there was a "note in the book" (entered before I arranged the viewing) that the owner had said he might want to use it for a couple of weeks himself. Following viewing I decided to take the property, dependent on availability in two weeks time. More than 24 hours later i got a phone call to say that it had been taken off the market. In the meantime I am 200 miles and four hours travelling out of pocket, and have lost half a day. MB in Knutsford seem to think it\'s no issue and my problem anyway. Wouldn\'t touch this lot with a bargepole, easily the smuggest, least helpful and least professional people it has ever been my misfortune to come across.
By: RJG
Jan 20, 2014
I was dissapointed to read this review and can assure you that the appropriate action has taken place to ensure it is not repeated. In this individual case, the landlord changed his mind regarding renting the property out which is a situation beyond our control. I can appreciate the frustration this causes, particularly with the distance involved, however this does not reflect the standard of service we usually offer as confirmed by many satisfied customers and clients.

Meller Braggins