Sep 27,2012
Sep 27,2012
the lettings department,in particular tin lee,were great apart from putting an incorrect start date on the contract which has cost me an extra week in rent when i left the property.the property management department,however,are a different story...rebecca townsend was my liaison.i wrote a letter of complaint to customer services as per their complaints procedure,only to receive a whining defense from rebecca herself!i have not yet heard from customer services(so much for their 7 day response time),several months later.
between the nightmare landlord(rebecca was no help with this,though i do understand that the landlord is their client and not the tenant) and rebecca\'s failure to respond to messages(as i write i have been waiting 4 days after leaving a voicemail,an email and a message with a colleague),i have been left with severe anxiety and sleep problems which have affected my health and left me miserable.
i eventually had to see a solicitor to get me out of the lease(i had plenty of grounds for doing so) before i lost my sanity completely,costing me a further £1000.
the worst is,when the neighbours saw my moving truck several of them came out and told me this has happened again and again at this property.i don\'t know if ludlow thompson was managing the property at that time though.
on my final day i called ludlow thompson to check that they had arranged a check out and nobody knew we were moving out!when i received the landlord\'s agreement to surrender i phoned rebecca to inform her we would be moving out on a specific date and she said she would contact the landlord for confirmation.job done,i assumed,but clearly not.
now no effort has been made to sort out the deposit..i confess i with held the final month\'s rent as i did not trust either the landlord or rebecca to get this sorted in a timeous seems i was right to do so,but i am anxious for the landlord to get his money so he can get the rent and compensation for any damages asap.but the nightmare drags on as rebecca does not return my calls or respond to my email.
do not use ludlow thompson as managing them and read more of these reviews.i wish i had done so before i signed on the dotted line.there are loads of tenants with similar complaints.
too late after two years of inefficiency.i will NEVER recommend this agency,in fact i will warn anyone not to use them as managing agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Apex House