Sep 27,2012
Sep 27,2012
I recently rented a flat in Chelsea, and have Ben Parkes as my property manager. After having read some terrible reviews about him and Foxtons online, I started thinking that maybe I had made a big mistake.

HOWEVER, i was wrong!!! Since day 1, Ben has been attentive, kind and extremely responsive. All the little problems that needed fixing (tiles in the utility room, mirror, door latch, etc) were all attended within 24hrs of when I emailed him. He takes less than 2hrs to get back to me concerning anything and has been able to reply to all my questions in a kind and respectful way.... I couldn\'t have asked for better!! I hope the standards are kept up throughout my tenancy :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Sloan Square! To leave a new review of Foxtons Sloan Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Sloan Square