Sep 27,2012
Sep 27,2012
Bradley\'s estate agents have been so friendly and helpful since the time that I have moved into the property.
It is helpful with having a local estate agent that you can make contact with whenever you have any questions or need any ammendments happening to the property. They have always been available when I have made telephone contact or popped into the office for a quick question. Consequently I feel that I have been able to build a positive working relationship with many of the staff within the office.
They have always been quick to respond to any concerns that I have with the flat - making contact with the relevant professionals and getting them in quickly.
I am so pleased that I have used them, and have spoken to them about wanting to continue using their lettings in the future.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Oct 02, 2012
Thank you for your positive review of the service you have received from the Teignmouth team and I hope we can continue to be of service to you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth