Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Sep 27,2012
Chris
Sep 27,2012
I find the above comments regarding Woodstar quite surprising, having lived in one of there properties for over two years I have only good things to say about them and Chris. The property we rented was not up to a great standard but this was reflected in the monthly rent. Any problems or maintenance needing sorted was always handled quickly and professionally by Woodstar, the only problems we ever had was perhaps the landlord taking to long to sort certain things, nut Woodstar ensured we were always kept updated on any work needing to be done or any problems needing sorted. On leaving the property, Woodstar had a third party come in and do an end of tenancy check unfortunately the third party did not seem aware of the condition of the property when we first moved in a gave a bad report. After speaking with Woodstar they then spoke with the landlord and both decided were happy with the property and I was returned my full deposit. I would recommend Woodstar to any my friends or family in the future.

Woodstar Property Management