Sep 27,2012
Ben Street
Sep 27,2012
The house sold had been tenanted, and I planned to sell once tenants had left. Having moved out of the area, I initially phoned Ben to get some idea about the way the market was performing. Ben suggessted a viewing to give him an idea about the property, and then managed to successfully negotiate with the tenants in order to secure a viewing by a client who he felt may be interested in the house.

The tenants were also considering a purchase, which took a lot longer than expected. Ben was also involved in selling the buyers house, and was able to negotiate and juggle the sales, purchases and tenants, through the letting agent. No mean feat ! He also advised me as needed regarding the sale.

Ben kept me updated at each step, which I really appreciated, and also confirmed each time that I was happy with his approach.

He also successfully negotiated on my own purchase in another county, which relieved me of a great deal of stress.

I was extremely grateful and really appreciated his dedication and hard work, which resulted in a smooth handover to the buyer, once tenants had vacated.

Horts Estate Agents