Sep 27,2012
Sep 27,2012
I was very interested in buying this property but was unsure how to go about it financially because it was a reposession.
As they had a financial advisor in thier office we were given all the information we needed to secure a morgage.
Once this was done I spoke to Anne Marie regarding prices of solicitors and she directed us to a very reliable and reasonable priced solicitor saving us over a £100.
From start to finish which was about 5 weeks all the staff were very helpfull and everything went very smoothly.
On Tuesday 25th I asked Anne Marie if we could view the house again that evening although it was very short notice she arranged for someone to meet us there. Very happy now the house is ours.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25