Sep 27,2012
Sep 27,2012
I have been very impressed with everyone at Heritage .They were the only ones that contacted me after the inital letter was sent.I was kept informed the whole time .
Nothing was too much trouble. The answer could always be found for any question.
I was very pleased with the price they got for the property.
By: Heritage Property
Oct 04, 2012
Hi Veronica
Firstly don't worry about only giving us 1 star out of 5 and ruining our 100% record for the Kenilworth Branch on allagents!!! It's an easy mistake to make so no problem! It's the content, not the stars, that maketh the agent anyway. We're really pleased you are happy with the service and thank you for entrusting your sale to us. Our business is only as good as our staff and we can't be successful without our customers so thanks very much. Best wishes
Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch