“A sad day for Welsh business!...”

Feb 09,2019
By: 'Sue - Edinburgh'
Feb 09,2019
I handed my immaculate property to DH Lettings under a Managed Service (I paid over £4000 for the 4 years as I now live some 300 miles away). I had the same (professional) tenant for over 4 years and the condition of my property at the end of the tenancy was shocking. I was warned by the DH agent who visited the property upon vacancy that I would find it 'heartbreaking' (he was correct). The Head of Lettings then made matters so much worse by trying to defend the condition and deny any responsibility (despite their commitment to check the property every few months). I felt I was handing my property over to a reputable, long standing company - truth is the Head of Lettings let the company's reputation slip so much further down than the condition of my property. A sad day for a reputable Welsh company.

Dafydd Hardy