“Don't trust them! Liars (while conveniently knowing how to remain within the law)...”

Feb 11,2019
By: 'Charlotte'
Feb 11,2019
Stuck in a bad situation * and needing to leave asap. Went to view a lovely property which ticked all the boxes and available within a few weeks. Agent friendly but stressing the amount of interest in the property meant it would probably be gone by end of the day. So I put a deposit down. I found out the next day the property was for sale (although neighbours said they had removed the for sale sign before potential viewings) and was rightly concerned what this would mean for me as the new tenant. My gut said to back out and after voicing my concerns as I wanted somewhere to settle with my one year old son, I was reassured it would only be sold to an investor, it would have no affect on me whatsoever. Two months later the property is sold and I have to leave. Broke with no money for removals or more extortionate fees to move into another property, thanks guys!
Extortionate. £300 for a standard tenancy agreement which must have taken all of 5 mintues to print off. £120 for an inventory of an unfurnished property? £75 credit check, can be done for far less.

Stratton Creber