“Searching for a Property...”

Feb 11,2019
By: 'Searching for property'
Feb 11,2019
I have been looking for a new home and have not been impressed with the service level offered by the team. I gave all of my contact details and told them what I was looking for and have been sent emails with properties that do not match what I am looking for and have had no personal contact from them since despite seeing a property come on the market with them that did match my needs.

I will NOT be recommending.
By: Kai Logan
Feb 18, 2019
We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with the service you have received thus far. We will certainly look into this as we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of service to all customers. Should you wish to discuss this further please email kailogan@beagroup.co.uk and provide some further details so we can investigate. Thank you.

Bradleys Estate Agents