Sep 26,2012
Sep 26,2012
Useless. Crap customer service & communication.

I waited nearly three weeks to view a property I knew was ideal for me. There were 14 people viewing that day so I knew I needed to act fast. I was told I had to go away & contact the office before end of the day to put my offer in. I did so within an hour. They received two offers (including mine) & took these to the landlord. For the next 5 days I was continuously fobbed off & told the landlord is yet to make his decision - was promised calls which never materialised & I had to chase. The final contact I had was yet another waffling voicemail echoeing the previous. Since then - never heard back from them about my offer.....

I received a call from a different negotiator there asking if I was still looking (great communication between colleagues eh?). And then my co-applicant recieved the property via email alert as a new property - so seems they were either to incompetant to take it off the market or are still marketing.

I had been warned about using them by reviews on here, friends, family & even colleagues (I should add I am also an letting agent). Despite this I was not cynical & gave them a chance. Seems I am fortunate not to have to encounter all these hidden charges etc that people are talking about.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Beckenham! To leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Beckenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Beckenham