Sep 26,2012
Sep 26,2012
I will never rent through this company again.

They claimmed to have found me 3 tennats .. but not one tennat decided to book the property.

I later found out that Archer Basset had actually taken teh deposit of the tennants and then when two failed the credit check, Archer bassett too almost 100 pounds out of teh 250 pounds deposit.

The third girl came around in a hysterical state asking me if i could speak to Archer bassett as she lost her job and could not continue with teh tennancy after all. But Archer bassett kept her 250 deposit and refused top giver it back. I have now learnt from my inquiries that Archer bassett do this all the time and constantly rip off tennanta whom in many cases can ill afford to lose such money. I will never use this company again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Archer Bassett & Co Coventry Coundon! To leave a new review of Archer Bassett & Co Coventry Coundon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Archer Bassett & Co Coventry Coundon