Download Property Smart Leader App
Sep 26,2012
By: 'Utterly Dissatisfied'
Sep 26,2012
Linley and Simpson are unprofessional, rude and unhelpful. As soon as they have taken your money, they stop caring. When I moved in, I asked on 4 occasions if I needed to do anything, only to be told "no", and yet on the day I went to collect the keys, they asked for letters of reference, letters about the deposit, proof of ID - they had had 6 weeks to ask for this, and then they lied about the efforts they had gone to. When it came to moving out, they gave my private contact details to a complete stranger, needed several reminders to send out paperwork, came up with lame excuses for delays and spoke to me so rudely that I will never deal with them ever again.

By far the worst letting agents I have ever dealt with.
This agent will never change my mind. I dismissed the first signs of incompetence as I thoguht the staff member was simply inexperienced, but now I realise it\'s a problem with the entire staff body.
Attached Files