Sep 26,2012
Sep 26,2012
Having previously sold a property I have been acutely aware of how painful the process can be. Nothing could have prepared me for the rudeness of this individual. To start to describe him by saying he clearly aspires to be one of the characters in Phone Shop probably does not go far enough.
Admittedly we have had problems with our buyers solicitors who regularly lost paperwork, and seemed incapable of passing on questions from HSBC\'s solicitors in a timely fashion, but the manner in which Tony spoke to and conducted himself towards my wife was appalling. Regularly phoning her and accusing her of not completing documents. When evidence was provided that we had already sent the information, sometimes up to 5 times, he clearly made every effort to suggest that we obviously didn\'t send it thru correctly first time, and that we were at fault.
He then went on to claim that he had friends at HSBC and that he could hurry the process up, which he didn\'t. He made continuous efforts to set completion dates with our lawyer\'s consent and as a result put the chain in jeopardy on three separate occasions.
When we applied pressure to get him to find out why there were still delays after 2 months he claimed that he was then doing things he wasn\'t legally allowed to do, to get the deal completed. I\'m not sure what that could have been as in my mind picking up the phone and ringing somebody to find out what the problem was has never been illegal.
A little more honesty and a little humility might go a long way, but maybe just appreciation that it is the seller that is the one that pays him and that is who he needs to treat with a little bit more respect.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Battersea! To leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Battersea, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bairstow Eves Battersea